The second Airdrop is here!
In May 2022, we successfully launched The Space App on Polygon. Since then, over 200 addresses drew more than 28,000 pixels on The Space.
To welcome and encourage more creators to draw on this pixel canvas and participate this large social experiment, we are launching this Fairdrop program.
Fairdrop is our second airdrop, it has no complicated requirements, and everyone can claim a small amount of $SPACE tokens fairly.
At this moment, we deposited 100,0000 $SPACE in the fairdrop contract, allowing 10,000 eligible addresses to claim 100 $SPACE.
To prevent potential violations and malicious acts, verifying your Twitter is a must, we may support more channels like Discord in the future.
How to Claim
Since The Space is built-on Polygon PoS Chain, to claim your $SPACE, you have to prepare some $MATIC (Polygon’s native token) to pay gas fees.
Now let’s start to claim!
Start to Claim
You can follow these instructions to claim your $SPACE:
- Open https://thespace.game/claim on your desktop with installed MetaMask extension or built-in browser of MetaMask mobile app;
- Connect your Ethereum wallet address and start the claim process;
- If your wallet isn’t on the Polygon network, you will be asked to switch;
- Sign a message to prove the address is under your control (this won’t cost you any $MATIC);
- Send a tweet with a given content and paste the tweet link back to the input box;
- Sign the transaction and just a moment for the transaction to be confirmed;
- Now you can claim your $SPACE. Let’s join the game!